7.39 Sundays (Weeks)
51.70 Days
1,2440.90 Hours
74,454.14 Minutes
4,467,248.00 Seconds
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Moving Target
In the military, as you may know, orders mean a lot. I received orders which directed me to mobilize to Iraq. I also need orders to tell me when to de-mobilize. Back in March, I saw a set of unofficial orders which had me leaving Iraq in early October and back in the U.S. by mid-October. Last week, I saw another set of unofficial orders which started the departure process in mid-October and put me back in the U.S. by the end of that month. I won't know the real deal until I have the official papers in hand. Hopefully, that will happen soon. Until then, I watch my own countdown clock. Time remaining in different intervals:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
| Sign Up for 52 Sundays |

1 comment:
Patrick,
You're going to miss C. Ray getting his "Leadership and Courage" Award tonight.
New Orleans needs you! You and Lee Zurick can take over journalism in this city (I assume you've seen the NOLA.com posts or see wwltv.com, about the NOAH board).
I hope your orders about the October dates or correct. We miss you in New Orleans. Good luck, and stay safe.
Regards,
David Crais
Post a Comment